Develop, test and document web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications. Assist in mentoring other junior team members.
location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Top skills: Critical Skills
Many of their projects are related to data and have a BI component. These are not required, but they are (nice to have):
- Ability to communicate effectively, learn from others, and adopt standards.
- Experience building SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Building, deploying, and scheduling reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Reporting and Analytics such as Tableau, Power BI.
5-7 years of related, hands on experience in at least four modern languages and frameworks such as: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET
& SQL Server.
Experience with REST architectures, relational and NoSQL databases.
Experience with agile methodologies.
Desire to learn and grow professionally.
Ability to communicate effectively, learn from others, and adopt standards.
Ability to troubleshoot and effectively diagnose and fix problems in applications.
- Associate/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.