Sr. UX Researcher
We are looking for a strong Senior UX Researcher who can prioritize ruthlessly and be the go-to UXR for 3 of the Image Search product tracks. In this position you will plan and execute both tactical and strategic research to drive growth and engagement.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $100 - 106 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You'll be utilizing the Search team's Rapid Research program, International Research program and be able to use outside vendors if need be. We work very closely with the PMs, designers, engineers, marketers and data scientists. Our org is quite small which is extremely rare for the company and quite astonishing considering our monthly active user count.
- B.A./B.S. in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Anthropology, Architecture or another field emphasizing human behavior.
- 8-15 years as a researcher with industry experience in core user research methods.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.