job summary: Summary:
- 10 + years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software
- Please see the following from the Technical team to help you expand your search. Thanks!
- From the team: Understanding the ?niche? skill presented w/ Salesforce, spoke w/the technical lead about what other skills may be potential parallels for those in Salesforce which might make cross-training a potential fit. Not sure if the below is something we add to the job description or just alert vendors that it is something we?d consider.
- There are two different types of Developers we?re looking for, UI and Apex (true Salesforce):
- For UI ? Can consider candidates with extensive Angular experience
- For Apex ? Can consider candidates with extensive Java experience
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Customize, Enhance and Integrate Salesforce.com application
- Storyboarding, Wire framing and Prototyping of the UI design.
- Develop technical design documents.
- Build technology solutions, aligning both business and technical considerations.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Experience with CI/CD, BitBucket, Jenkins, Gulp, NodeJS
- Minimum of 5+ years? experience in the development and implementation of Salesforce based applications using Sales Cloud.
- Strong Salesforce knowledge of Visualforce, Apex Programming, Apex Web Services and Application Configuration,.
- Strong experience leveraging Process Builder, Flow, widgets, console components, approvals, security model, large-scale processes for customized workflows
- Experience in developing reusable UI Components with Aura and Lightning Component Frameworks
- Experience with Inter-Components communication pattern
- Experience with Styling components using Lightning design system
- Experience developing components for Mobile/Salesforce 1 is a plus.
- Experience with Rest and SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools
- Desired Skills
- Agile Salesforce.com developer (see required skills for additional detail)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.