Exciting Data Science opportunity with prestigious telecommunications company!!!
Qualified candidates please email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
The Data Scientist will perform various analysis to identify insights that drive actions within digital, assisted and across channels, increase customer digital conversion and revenue while also driving digital self-service, reducing overall business expense.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Use data to identify opportunities/actions to drive new acquisition sales and optimize conversion and revenue/profitability within the Verizon Digital platforms (desktop website, mobile website, mobile apps, chat, social, web bots, etc.).
- Develop advanced analytical models and computational solutions using large-scale data manipulation and transformation, statistical analysis, machine learning, visualization, mathematical optimization and related advanced analytical techniques.
- Analyzing customer paths from Digital channels to call centers to help improve the online customer experience and reduce call volume and average handling time.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert on performance of sales, service and support interactions / customer journeys across desktop/mobile site experiences, mobile app, social, web bots, and chat.
- Completing the full analytics journey from stitching data together, analyzing data, creating powerful visualizations, and automating/implementing solutions that solve business problems.
- Perform analyses that yield insights and drive actions on opportunities which improve business KPI performance.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the customer experience through analytics and statistical modeling using business analytical tools.
- Design, develop, and deploy executive-level visualization based on key insights and outputs from analyses.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Knowledge of predictive/prescriptive analytics including Machine Learning algorithms (Supervised and Unsupervised), Artificial Neural Networks (CUDA, Keras, Tensorflow) or Combinatorics (Mixed Integer Programming).
- Advanced SQL skills with Teradata, SQL Server, Hive and Spark experience.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python/R or compiling languages such as C/C++ or Java.
- Familiarity with Git (Bash or command line).
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLTK) and text analytics for information extraction, parsing and topic modeling.
- Experience automating data within Tableau/Qlik/ggplot/Shiny to tell an analytical story through interactive visualizations.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Analytics, Operations Research, Engineering or Statistics.
- Principal Data Scientist
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Artificial Neural Networks (CUDA, Keras, Tensorflow) or Combinatorics (Mixed Integer Programming
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.