job summary: Summary:
- 2-5 years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 34 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Individual contributor role; competent to work under supervision on simpler applications coding from documented logic.
- May require some guidance on more complex projects.Fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned problems, receiving guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Awareness of business or function for which application is designed.
- May require some guidance on more complex projects.
- Experience in software development with experience in application of testing tools
- Hands of experience developing test automation frameworks (Selenium, SoaVirtulize, UFT, SOATEST, Mobile labs, Sauce Labs, Perfecto)
- Hands on development person
- Ability to communicate proficiently with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to partner with large teams and build effective relationships.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.