job summary: Summary:
- This role is responsible for coordination of activities for analysis and remediation of data protection compliance within a specific set of systems applications.
- Engages with business process owners, technology owners and other partners across the Front Line Unit, Control Functions (FLU/CF) and Technology to create processes that enable adherence to existing and emerging data protection requirements.
- Works with other groups as needed, including Compliance, Audit, Operational Risk, and Technology to ensure effective data protection controls and mitigate exposure risk.
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Create and manage processes to survey application managers for data protection compliance and risk exposure
- Perform analysis on application manager responses as input into a comprehensive remediation plan
- Define, execute, and monitor the Data Protection Adherence Plan and any related action/remediation plans
- Serve as liaison to business coordinators and business SMEs who understand the laws, rules and regulations governing data protection and FLU/CF impacts
- Serve as liaison to technology application owners to assess standards compliance and coordinate remediation tasks as necessary
- Serve as liaison with Global Information Security for activities related to standards adherence or remediation efforts
- Serve as a central escalation point for data protection risks and concerns for their Impacted Group and oversee related remediation and mitigation
- Contribute to maturity of governance routines and sustainability:
- Conduct QA of FLU/CF processes in accordance with the QA standard
- 3-5 years experience in Creating, managing, and analyzing web survey responses from technical application managers. Someone who is proficient in Excel would be a requirement as these surveys will likely utilize that software for the analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with internal and external constituencies through strong influence, diplomacy and negotiating skills.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, business judgment, communication and organization skills
- Able to connect the dots, and translate big picture concepts to actionable work products
- Medium to Advanced experience with Excel (pivot tables, data analysis functions)
- Issue/Risk Management coordination and remediation.
- Data Protection governance experience a plus
- Familiarity with data flow mapping across systems and other information architecture concepts
- Demonstrates a bias for action and a commitment to achieving sustainable results
- Ability to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.