job summary: Top 4 Skills
SQL, PLX, Tableau and Strong Google Analytics
Good possibility of conversion to FTE role.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 95 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Digital Analyst JD
- Support the digital marketing & sales team with reporting & analysis
- Analyze customer touch-points across digital channels prior to signup to inform performance and attribution
- Aggregate data from multiple systems including advertising platforms (e.g. adwords), web (e.g. google analytics) and operational data systems (e.g. order management, customer billing)
- Measure impact of new programs/projects on channel and enterprise performance metrics
- Track impact of A/B tests conducted on web, creative & signup flow
- Identify early trends and insights at the tactic/channel level to enable proactive action
- Develop and maintain digital dashboards and data pipelines
- Analyze market level trends and uncover insights
- BA/BS or Master's degree with an emphasis on coursework with a quantitative focus (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
- 3+ years of hands on work experience in business data collection, manipulation, summarization and analysis in a digital marketing & ecommerce related work environment.
- Experience with database languages (SQL), scripting and statistical software
- Experience in reporting from advertising self-service reporting platforms - Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with BI and visualization software - e.g. Tableau, Domo, Data Studio Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.