Looking for a Software Developer to help with ongoing business needs.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $72 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Estimate, design, code, and test applications consistent with internal development processes.
- Work in an Agile, test-driven development environment, with a team of 8-12 peers.
- Work independently and proactively, taking ownership of problems.
- Account for the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Proven team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required. Computer science degree preferred.
- 3+ years of full-time web development experience.
- Experience with AWS/Cloud services and hybrid cloud ecosystems including Spinnaker, Zuul, and Bastion. Preferable experience in elasticache and redis.
- Experience with Jenkins or a similar continuous integration tool.
- Experience with unit testing tools: JUnit and Karma.
- Experience with Gradle.
- Expert experience in one or more traditional programming languages (preferably Java), software engineering methodologies, and software development tools.
- Experience with visualization frameworks such as D3.js and/or charting products such as Highcharts preferred.
- Domain knowledge in the legal ecosystem a plus.
- Preference for a high-level understanding of Hadoop and other ?big data? technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.