Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Collibra Metadata Manager Specialist
- Working experience in data governance, metadata management and data catalog solutions in COLLIBRA
- Experience to design Collibra as a data governance and metadata management platform
- Develop Collibra dashboard and reporting requirements
- Experience in setting up people's roles, responsibilities and controls, data ownership, workflows and common processes
- Excellent client delivery and communication skills
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a wide audience of non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships.
- Building and strengthening relationships with regards to competency in relationship management, stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority;
- Working effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules;
- Demonstrating the ability to work with team management concepts and principles including facilitation skills, diplomacy, creativity, organization, knowledge of business development processes
- Identifying and defining needs to provide insight to leadership to help them make decisions that may impact organizations US-Wide and globally, where applicable.
skills: *Preferred consideration to talent who are eligible to work without sponsorship of any kind.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.