Workday / HRIS Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
HR Business Intelligence Analyst
location: Chantilly, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Randstad Technologies is seeking a strong, HRIS/Workday Business Inteliigence Analyst to come in and support their Human Resources group, which is is a multi-disciplined team that ensures our client is positioned for long-term success by focusing on the company's most important asset its people.
Areas of responsibility include benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, analytics, learning and development, and management. Services are delivered and supported through a partnership with each business group.
The HR Business Intelligence Analyst will design and build reports in our new HRIS, Workday. This person will work closely with the VP of HR Operations, as well as the CHRO to provide a consultative approach to HR reporting.
skills: The Individual In This Role Will
- Leverage HR systems to design and implement interactive dashboards
- Create ad hoc reports to meet user specifications
- Design report formats and create functional specifications for complex reports
- Collaborate with Compensation, Benefits, and Human Resources to identify and drive resolution of data quality issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues while monitoring and reviewing existing reporting functions This position can be based out of our Chantilly, Virgina office or via a remote office, telework arrangement.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Extensive experience with Workday report writing
- Experience using data visualization to deliver meaningful and actionable reporting to executives
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of SQL, data/modeling and architecture
- Strong desire to continually learn and improve upon skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology methodology Preferred
- Experience with data warehouse analysis and design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.