job summary: Summary:
- This person will partner with C-Level executives, architects, managed service companies and developers to lead the Mobile design for an international client-facing app. Experience delivering large programs in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience coding with bleeding edge full stack technologies is a requirement.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Experience from other industry is welcomed as well Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team Experience working in iterative and agile fashion Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability Expert knowledge of iOS, Android, Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
- Technical expertise in following area: Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large-scale web operation Experience building Native iOS Apps with Swift Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.js along with other client side MVC libraries.
- Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI Experience working in financial industry.
- Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products Photoshop, and/or Illustrator Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
- Passionate about data visualization and is either familiar with or have strong desire in building rich, engaging, real-time data
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.