Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Job Description: Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills: Demonstrates extensive level of technical knowledge and skills in areas of application development that may include:
- 5 year(s) of progressive roles focused on information technology applications and its overall impact on business strategies and productivity.
- -C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.5 and later using Visual Studio 2015 [or later] or VSCode;
- -Proficiency in SQL development (Stored Procedure and Queries) or other comparable databases such as MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL;
- -Knowledge of object programming and software design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP, Singleton and factory;
- -Unit Testing (Karma, Jasmine, NUnit) practice for front-end and/or back-end development a plus.
- -Best Practices and Patterns for development.
- -Knowledge of Git-Flow repository pattern, MEAN stack, and Agile/Scrum methodology a plus.
- -Building Application Integrations using REST and SOAP web services is a plus.
qualifications: Additional Information:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a developer meeting business requirements with in expected timeline.;
- Cloud infrastructure and container-based deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift);
- Modern web application development (e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material);
- NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB, Casandra, etc.);
- Cloud-based platforms and services (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS, OpenAPI, Swagger, Apigee);
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment (e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradie, Ant);
- Unit testing using JUnit, nUnit or MOQ framework and related tools;
- Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Rules Engine);
- Source control using one of Git, Subversion, TFS/VSTS (Azure DevOps);
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Master Data Management, Enterprise Search and Reporting (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Sharepoint);
skills: Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a wide audience of non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships.
- Building and strengthening relationships with regards to competency in relationship management, stakeholder management, change management, and influencing without authority;
- Working effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules;
- Demonstrating the ability to work with team management concepts and principles including facilitation skills, diplomacy, creativity, organization, knowledge of business development processes
- Identifying and defining needs to provide insight to leadership to help them make decisions that may impact organizations US-Wide and globally, where applicable.
*Preferred consideration to talent who are eligible to work without sponsorship of any kind.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.