Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Job Description:
?Minimum Degree Required: Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science, Systems Engineering
Degree Preferred: Preferred Fields of Study:
- 3 year(s) of Linux system administration or dev ops experience.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success performing on teams or leading workstreams involving DevOps for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Linux/Unix environment/System administration;
- Configuration Management;
- Multiple scripting languages on Linux Platform such as bash, awk, sed, python;
- Cloudhosted systems;
- Hardware capabilities;
- Transport security, ssh and certificates;
- Docker Containers for application deployment;
- Relational databases;
- NoSQL data stores; and,
- Distributed/clustered or grid computing systems.
skills: Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success performing on teams and/or leading workstreams involving DevOps for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Administering Linux OS to include network and software application configuration;
- Configuring continuous integration within a development environment using tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Git and Nexus;
- Automating repetitive development, operations and deployment tasks;
- Documenting systems and networks, refining requirements, selfidentify solutions and communicate to the team;
- Managing databases, including database design, creation, manipulation and query; and,
- Utilizing enterprise tools (such as BPM or ESB tools) for orchestration of services and workflows, as well as messaging queues (e.g. RabbitMQ).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.