The Client Services Management function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Services from delivery through lifecycle support.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Technical Client Advocate
The candidate will be working with a group of peers dealing with highly escalated incidents. The candidate will also be looking at Continual Service Improvements to prevent customer outages and providing reporting on a daily/monthly/quarterly or yearly basis.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to be on call for after-hours support as needed.
- Worked in a client facing role and resolved operational problems.
- Managed and negotiated with internal and external organizations
- Technical knowledge of the telecommunication industry
· 8-5 ET, M-F. Occasional after-hours & weekend availability requested for client communication during critical escalated events.
skills: TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Client Services Management
client facing role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.