Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Performing as a team leader to include leading teams to generate a vision, establishing direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation;
- Performing enterprise systems design, application scaling, performance evaluation, and architecture refinement;
- Experience with Java, Scala based platforms, open source tooling and Linux OS development;
- Executing NoSQL database models, XML, relational and other database models and associated SQL;
- Applying Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, Machine Learning and general unstructured data analytics; and,
- Applying of full stack development with comfort and familiarity of continuous integration tooling such as Docker, Jenkins, Chef, and Puppet.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas, preferably for the US risk assurance practice of a global network of professional services consulting firms:
- Creating design documentation, assisting in project planning, and leading staff in the development of complex systems;
- Applying algorithm optimization, system security, and distributed computing;
- Building and orchestrating microservices across a distributed enterprise cloud architecture built for scalability and performance;
- Performing code reviews for backend business services and assist in front end UI efforts; and,
- Evaluating and selecting open source tools based on industry experience and familiarity with the open source community.
skills: Minimum Degree Required: Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics
- 5 year(s) of software engineering experience and experience leading teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.