Governance Manager Project
Governance Manager- oversees Escalations, SLA Reporting, Network Optimization Reviews, Planned Maintenance
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
The Governance Manager is responsible for the daily management of contract compliance and administrative responsibility of the governance process. This position will also oversee the reporting functions.
- Administer the Governance Committees
- Establish and administer periodic Governance Reviews/Communications
- Schedule Governance Meetings
- Provide Quality of Service Analysis and Reporting
- Manage Procedural Modifications/Processes
- Provide support for cost containment/mitigation planning
- Advises Program Delivery Executive and the client on the development of new reports as needed.
- Minimum BS/BA, or equivalent, with 7-9 years of job-related experience
- Background in Finance and Accounting
- Program Management reporting experience preferred
- Strong technical abilities in IT and Telecom
- ITIL Certification and ITIL Proficiency a plus
skills: Governance Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.