FullStack Developer

  • location: Minneapolis, MN
  • type: Contract
  • salary: $77 - $87 per hour
easy apply

job description

FullStack Developer

job summary:
Business Overview:

Tell us about your department:

In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building new foundational services for the IoT space. Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is expected. You will be working in an agile environment which includes test-driven development and pair programming. The environment will be a dev ops model, with our development teams engaged in deploying, monitoring, optimizing and supporting our production environments.

Project Description:

This team will be a new team servicing new capabilities. Candidates need to be technically inclined, have the ability to work independently, take general direction, deal with ambiguity and be a self-starter.

 
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $77 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
 
responsibilities:
Position Overview:

  • 80% of the development work is front end, with the remaining 20% being backend work.
  • Non-development time is spent in fairly standard Agile ceremonies: iteration planning, retrospectives, product demos and design sessions.
 
qualifications:
Skills Overview:

What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?

  • Must have 10+ years of relevant systems software engineering experience
  • BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
  • Experience with large-scale distributed systems and web-oriented architectures
  • Service Oriented Architecture design
  • Experience with API's
  • Development experience with JavaScript and at least one related framework (Angular, JQuery, React, etc.)- 10 + years
 
skills: What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?

  • Experience in the use Reactive Java (Reactor)
  • Experience with Spring (core, MVC)
  • Experience with React/React Native
  • Experience with NodeJS
  • Experience with TypeScript
  • Experience in the use of containers for deployment (e.g. Docker, Rocket)
  • Experience as a Technical Lead or Lead Developer on a complex distributed systems project
  • Experience with JSON/RESTful services and best practices therein
  • Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
  • Experience with Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesosphere, etc.)
  • Pair Programming (Social skills)
  • Test Driven Development (TDD)
  • Aggressive Refactoring
  • Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit or Spock for the backend, Jest or Enzyme for the frontend)
  • Experience and/or understanding of IoT

Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.

easy apply

get jobs in your inbox.

sign up
{{returnMsg}}

related jobs

    FullStack Developer

  • location: Minneapolis, MN
  • job type: Contract
  • salary: $77 - $87 per hour
  • date posted: 10/14/2019

    FullStack Developer

  • location: Minneapolis, MN
  • job type: Contract
  • salary: $77 - $87 per hour
  • date posted: 10/9/2019

    FullStack Developer

  • location: Minneapolis, MN
  • job type: Contract
  • salary: $57 - $67 per hour
  • date posted: 10/15/2019