job summary: Summary:
- 10 + years. Responsible for overseeing a series of projects of high complexity across multiple departments across multiple business units.
- Assess and advise on improving process and methodologies of current program and project management implications throughout projects' timelines; including development of strategies, readiness assessment, development of training and communications.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Works with project managers to identify redundancies and duplications of efforts across projects and eliminate.
- Acts as mentor to project managers. Able to motivate project managers to build cooperative work teams. Able to identify, develop, and direct team members strengths, technological resources and organizational processes to build teams.
- Advanced in the use of project management software/ concepts. Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate costs and develop and implement project plans within budgetary guidelines.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience. Extensive program management experience and PMP certification
- Comprehensive knowledge of business unit's functions.
- Strong communication skills to work with senior management to deliver requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills. Comprehensive understanding of project management theory and team dynamics.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.