job summary: Summary:
- Responsible for the creation, design, development and maintenance of tools used to support testing activities, automation and reporting requirements. This person needs to be able to understand business requirements and architect solutions to meet those needs.
- The candidate must have the ability to lead a small team towards the completion of the projects.
- The candidate must have development experience with webUI(Angular.JS, Node.JS), server side, and databases.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $31 - 41 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants
- Experience in software development with experience in creation of tools
- Solid knowledge of software development practices, architecting and designing solutions
- Hands on development person
- Requisite coding languages (java..) and interaction with DB's (SQL)
- Ability to communicate proficiently with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to partner with large teams and build effective relationships
- Ability to lead small teams
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fast learner and eager to learn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.