Administrator with long experience in QlikSense and other Business Intelligence products combined with strong organizational skills. Certified in BI technology.
Capable of representing "BI Infrastructure" in cross team meetings and with Business Groups.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Systems Monitoring
- Monitoring systems for expected performance
- Troubleshooting, debugging, problem-solving
- Finding cause of an issue, resolving or escalating to proper team, then preparing the solution
- Writing scripts for job automation (PowerShell, bash)
- Complicated installations of software on Windows and Linux servers
- Difficult upgrades and migrations
- Supporting during weekend production implementations
- Advanced configuration changes
- Setup of new products, using different technologies
- Proposing improvements in systems design, architecture changes
- Preparing formal change requests
- Flexible to changing requirements
- Helping junior team members
- Providing technical expertise
- Prepare proof on concepts
- Share new ideas
- BI development areas
- Other server related technology (BI server administration, BI application server, databases systems, network)
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- Work experience 8-11 years in IT
- 4+ years experience in BI server administration (mainly QlikSense, other BI)
- Experience in QlikSense application design
- Experience in administration: Windows Server, Linux, Tomcat, HTTP Server, Oracle Databases, IBM DB2
- Knowledge of PowerShell and scripting languages
- Basic knowledge on SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.