Front End Developer
Engineers who join the Client engineering team will work on the design and development of the infrastructure, applications, and tools required to support and scale a global IoT infrastructure. Software and DevOps tasks will range from in depth use and understanding of Client's core platform and applications including familiarization with enterprise grade IoT technologies and solutions based on LoRAWAN. This frontend engineer will work on various Client products, including device telemetry visualization, notification management, and network management tool.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Strong organizational and technical skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing product requirements and manage deadlines.
- Designs and develops scripts, applications, and automation required for large scale infrastructure management, automation, and monitoring.
- Support incident management for operational issues including availability for support after hours.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Comfortable giving demonstrations of technical products and systems.
- Willingness to travel (up to 10% of time).
- Experience with Git or other source code repository.
- Extensive experience with React and Node in a high use production environment
- Experience with React Native, Redux, ES6+
- Strong understanding of managing State
- Strong understanding of fetching data and updating the UI accordingly
- Understanding of sync and async events and how to manage both inside React lifecycle
- Strong experience with semantic markup
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns.
- Exposure to distributed, large-scale back-end design and implementation.
- Experience with consuming APIs.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
skills: Optional Qualifications:
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with at least one compiled language (python, java, golang).
- Experience in database design and optimization.
- Experience with bundlers (Webpack preferred, but anything is fine)
Additional Skills Required:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.