Sr. BI Developer
Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Sr. BI Developer
to join their growing team. This is an onsite opportunity in Jacksonville. Sponsorship is not available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Understand project vision and objectives from user's point of view2. Analyze requirements and create development estimates based on them3. Direct, prioritize, and plan the delivery of integration projects4. Layout a project roadmap alongside product and management teams5. Analyze and define solutions to address business and client needs6. Write technical requirements7. Consult on implementations and propose optimum solutions within a team of peers8. Design and create database structures, OLAP structures (fine tuning per customer requirements), Star Schemas9. Perform detailed code reviews10. Balance multiple client needs and competing interests
- 5+ Years experience as a BI Developer/Lead
- Expert experience building dashboards and reports using Microsoft BI Stack, PowerBI, SSRS/SSIS/SSAS
- Proficient with creating ETL/ELT processes and automation (SSIS)
- Experience creating and maintaining SQL Server data marts and high performing reporting structures
- Recent healthcare data industry experience required
- Microsoft BI Stack
- SQL Server Data Marts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.