job summary: Summary
- Conducts end-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 52 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- 7 - 10 years. Responsible for validating that related activities function as designed.
- May include: setting testing processes and procedures for other testers, ensuring quality and completion of other testers outputs, functional, regression, integrated and performance testing, test data management, test environment management, and test batch support and operations.
- Will ensure own and others' adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls.
- Will have extensive experience in the field of testing and bring improvements to the process
- Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production.
- Tests may be manual, automated or both. May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects.
- Selenuim, Manual and Automation testing and through knowledge around STLC and testing methodologies.
- Strong SQL knowledge required to support Oracle DB/ETL testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.