job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is currently searching for a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be an integral part of the Enterprise Systems Center (ESC) team, and will a key representative of Salesforce. This role is a unique blend of client service, strategy and operations that requires a driven, intellectually rigorous individual who puts great ideas into action. As a Senior Developer, this individual will be responsible for contributing to a technical team of developers and admins, with focus on teammate-centered service.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop best-in-class solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Develop reports, dashboards, work-flows and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Partner with outsourced Salesforce.com implementation vendors to add value as needed.
- Administration of security user management, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, queues, capacity, database and storage management.
- Work with leadership to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the system to support additional business processes, workflows or functions.
- Develop process documentation and field maps.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back-end system integration opportunities.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components), integrations with legacy enterprise systems (often through the use of middleware tools such as Informatica) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- Partner with ESC leadership in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and creation of development schedules.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- 5+ years of experience in integration architecture, data modeling, data migration and with Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience in integration components for Salesforce, such as Salesforce APIs, Web Services, outbound messaging, SFDC Data Loader and ETL
- Experience developing Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- 5+ years of experience managing projects in agile management process
skills: Special Requirements
Must be a U.S. Citizen
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.