job summary: Summary:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to drive Quality goals while meeting aggressive delivery deadlines
- Knowledgeable on the principles of test management and testing process
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Automation skills required using automation tools beyond recording features; TOSCA and /or UFT advanced coding methods expected.
- QA background with strong analytical skills, ability to decompose requirements into testable cases covering positive, negative, variety of data scenarios
- Experience in testing backend only services, integrations with upstream / downstream systems.
location: Addison, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 52 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Development / automation coding expertise a plus with demonstration of technical skills; specific technology is not important as most QA can move between different types of applications
- SME expertise in Web service testing. This includes strong understanding of XML schema, tools that support testing web service interface, JSON
- SME SQL skills including complex query writing, ability to review schema to gain understanding of db structure, ability to use variety of SQL tools to accomplish required testing
qualifications: Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required :
- Ex: Java; CCAR; OTC; Agile; SQL
- Experience with Application Lifestyle Management (ALM) to manage testing and test reporting
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience testing within an Agile development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile Central (Rally)
- 1 year UFT or Selenium or TOSCA automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.