The Information Technology Manager is responsible for the integrity and reliability of all Information Systems, related equipment, and Business Management Software (ERP), including networks, servers, computers, hardware, software, mobile devices, and telephones.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, maintaining a safe and secure work environment, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies and associations.
- Manage the Prelude Advanced Distribution System.
- Supervise the management of the WAN and LAN computer networks.
- Supervise the management of Internet and Intranet services.
- Supervise the management of the Client Web Site.
- Supervise the management of the Client Telephone networks.
- Manage maintenance of computer and telephone hardware.
- Perform such other duties as are assigned by the Chief Financial Officer.
- A basic understanding of computer and phone networks as well as hands on experience with computerized systems.
- Positive, energetic, creative personality with the experience and desire to get the job done.
- Experience in the installation and management of SAP Business One, or other SAP business platforms.
- Five years of successful performance in Information Technology or similar experience.
- Technical skills and proficiencies to include: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 2008/2012 R2, Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficient use and troubleshooting abilities in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in planning processes, sales and workload planning, expense budget management.
- Possess ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and technical/professional experience.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, and time-management skills.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Be a team member's advocate. Develop relationship with team members to better gauge the health of the organization by fostering an opening environment to discuss any concerns or questions they may have.
- Develop and embrace the culture of Client to maximize the development and growth of yourself and your team.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.