Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Transformation/Change Management Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.13 - 48.53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Provides expert business analysis in support of designated initiatives. Responsible for auditing and evaluating the change management process of a business. Leads communication planning and communication activities resulting from a new project implementation. Must possess a deep knowledge of one or more of the following: business process improvement, designing business architectures, change program management, or people/organizational change management. Able to articulate the organizational transformation while working closely with key stakeholders. Must possess excellent communications skills and manage multiple stakeholders. Able to analyze the request for change and recommend a course of action and deliver in a timely manner.
- Education: BA or BS in related field required
- minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- Support design, build, and deploy VRDO structure and capability
- This worker will support the overall VRDO program PMO efforts, as well as, the major workstreams which include but are not limited to: Data Governance, Vendor/Visitor Access, Risk Management, Performance Management, Spend Analytics, Vendor Financial Risk, and Vendor Savings (vendor consolidation and Ariba price variance)
- Role will not have subordinate headcount
- While role may track budget, there is no direct budget responsibility or accountability
- Transformation/Change Analyst will - Develop, maintain, and execute communications plan in partnership with and direction from PMO leader and VRDO leadership.
- Develop, maintain, and execute change management/people readiness (training) plan in partnership with PMO and VRDO leadership.
- Not responsible for training content and development. Under direction of PMO leader establish cadence, content, stakeholders for VRDO communications.
- Ensure communications are optimized for the targeted audience. Refine VRDO dashboards, marketing and overview decks, press release and elevator speech for meetings and presentations. Once established, ensure all deliverables are on track and escalate as appropriate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.