- Clean up old Maximo asset and data for errors and inconsistencies
- Support review of BIM asset data and upload into Maximo (Project Backbone)
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support QRcode effort for asset data collection
- Update metadata related to assets for documents
- Drive asset tag naming requirements with construction
qualifications: Required Skills/Experience
- Data analytics process mapping
skills: Preferred Skills/Experience
- Prefer management consulting and analytics background
- Experience in data centers, facilities management or supply chain management preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.