As an RPA Advisor you will be a key member of a team that provides strategic solutions evaluates processes and technologies and delivers production-ready solutions to meet client goals and objectives. You will be responsible for delivering high quality, timely robotic solutions for areas across the organization. This position will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of automation workflows in order to improve business processes and create efficiencies to meet business objectives.
As part of the Operational Transformation and Intelligent Automation Team, you will work with key systems across the PBM and Retail businesses, evaluating the latest technologies, designing and delivering "art of the possible solutions" to improve operations and enhance member and client satisfaction. An ideal candidate has the ability to deliver compelling Robot designs, and then deliver that solution by coding the functions in an Agile delivery model. Understanding, analyzing and decrypting complex processes is key to define and implement industry-leading solutions to improve the customer experience. Excited about helping to deliver leading-edge technologies? Capable of conveying a compelling technology vision? Can you deliver? - If this describes you, then become part of our "go-to team"!
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience developing macros through Excel and/or VBA or recording/modifying features of an emulator or software testing platform
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Implementation and System Testing
- Experience with Business and Technical requirements
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytics skills to understand complex requirements, define advanced technical/functional solutions, troubleshoot issues, and identify fixes
- Demonstrated desire for continuous improvement and learning
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of clients and vendors across multiple disciplines
- Proficient in analyzing complex systems (applications/data structures) and their associated relationships.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA Platforms: UiPath, AssistEdge, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
- Developer and Orchestrator certifications in UiPath
- Technically Proficient in both Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Familiarity with Data Modeling, Data Mining (using industry standard tools)
- Data visualization skills using Tableau or other package
- Understanding of XML and XSD structures
- Familiarity with process mapping/mining tools.
- Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Retail Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
- DEVELOPER (1 year of experience is required)
- Robotics Developer
- uipath (1 year of experience is preferred)
- assistedge (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Robotic process automation (1 year of experience is preferred)
- artificial intelligence (1 year of experience is preferred)
- blue prism (1 year of experience is preferred)
- automation anywhere (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.