- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 69 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Design and build e-commerce applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Lead and mentor junior developers
Expertise in iPhone development, including implementing applications with standard iPhone/ iPad UI components, creating custom UI.
- Expert in iPhone SDK, SQLite Database, iPad, X Code, XML-JSON Parsing, Location services, Social networking integration like Facebook ,twitter
- Expert in Objective C programming & Swift 4, Web service and Parsing JSON/XML.
- Expertise in iPhone development, including implementing applications with standard iPhone/ iPad UI components, creating custom UI.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.