job summary: Position overview:
We're looking for a talented Originals Marketing Manager working on all aspects of marketing campaigns for Vudu's new slate of Originals series and films. The Manager must have proven experience coordinating and managing 360 launch campaigns from creative asset development to media buy and reporting, preferably in a streaming service or TV network environment. The Manager is a driven, self-starting and hands-on individual with strong strategic, operational, creative, collaborative and organizational skills. The manager must be able to operate in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment without a lot of pre-established process.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 39 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Draft show positioning and campaign strategy for all Vudu Original programming including new and returning series, movies and exclusive content in order to build awareness and drive streams
- Work closely with Development & Programming team to determine most effective creative and scheduling of on-channel promotional assets across Vudu to drive viewership
- Contribute to creating 360-degree launch campaigns - including trailers, print, television, digital, OOH, etc
- Manage the workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams
- Manage the production and execution of photography and video shoots to capture essential marketing and press assets to use throughout campaigns
- Lead relationship with our social media agency for all Originals launch and sustain campaigns
- Develop executive summaries for each Original by coordinating with all internal teams regarding Originals promotion on and off O&O channels
- Along with the Media team, plan, execute and evaluate media plans across all media vehicles to drive awareness and streams for Originals
- Manage Originals Marketing budget and the relationship with Legal for feedback approvals
- Assist in managing and inspire marketing agency of record and report directly to Head of Originals Marketing
Bachelor's degree; minimum 3 to 5 yearsexperience in entertainment marketing, ideally at an entertainment creative agency or network/studio
skills: Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree; minimum 3 to 5 yearsexperience in entertainment marketing, ideally at an entertainment creative agency or network/studio
- Specific experience launching original scripted and unscripted series and film strongly preferred
- Strong organizational and creative skills are key
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Team player with a collaborative and positive attitude and approach of content marketing
- Love for TV/streaming content
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.