job summary: Summary:
- The Volcker Technology team needs a strong PM/ BA to manage the project to update our regulatory monitoring/reporting capabilities to the demands of the new Volcker 2.0 regulations.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $73 - 83 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manages the end-to-end delivery including the collection and translation of business requirements into project plans, effectively planning and running meetings, articulating and tracking dependencies and managing service providers and stakeholders to project completion. Rigorously manages scope.
- Plans and coordinates project deliverables across multiple internal and external teams. Creates and maintains overall project plan.
- Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience with large scale program / project Management for at least 3 years. At least some Financial Services experience
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Minimum 2 years of Scrum (or some other Agile methodology) experience
- Proven ability to matrix-manage direct and cross-functional teams
- Dynamic, capable of juggling several critical priorities at once
- Cross functional with strong business analysis, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; MS Project, Visio, PPT
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- PMP Certification
- CSM Certification
- Past business analyst and developer experience
- Experience with BAC Change and Project Management tools and processes including Changescape, Program Project and Risk Tool (PPRT) and tollgates.
- Working knowledge of Global Markets and regulatory environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.