Our client in Jacksonville, FL is looking for a Hadoop Developer
to join their growing team. This is an onsite opportunity in Jacksonville. Sponsorship is not available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
A Hadoop developer is responsible for the design, development and operations of systems that store and manage large amounts of data. Most Hadoop developers have a computer software background and have a degree in information systems, software engineering, computer science, or mathematics. Will be lifting data, writing complex codes and transformations. Performing code reviews.
6-7 + years experience in the following: Required:
- Extensive knowledge in Hadoop with Spark/Scala
- Hands on experience with migration process- how it works and on the development side.
- Needs to know how ETL works
- Abinitio - willing to train on Abinitio
- Experience working in a production support environment
- Hadoop with Spark/Scala
- Data migration
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.