job summary: Great Hadoop Developer opportunity with one of the leading financial institutions in the country!! If interested please reach out directly to Chandler Godette at 973-387-8382 or firstname.lastname@example.org ?
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63.88 - 71.87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and implement Apache Spark based real time stream processing data pipeline involving complex data processing
- Hands-on experience developing applications using Big Data, Kafka, Cassandra, Apache Storm, Apache Spark and related areas
- Implement complex data processing algorithms in real time with optimized and efficient manner using Scala/Java
- Knowledge of any one of the scripting languages, such as Python, Unix Shell Scripting or PERL etc., is essential for this position.
- Experience in performing Proof-Of-concept for new technologies
- Must have experience working with external Venders/Partners like Cloudera, Horton, Datastax etc
- Strong communication, documentation skills & technology awareness and capability to interact with technology leaders is a must
- Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the Scrum process.
- Solid understanding on OOP languages and must have working experience in C++, core java
- Should have good Knowledge on Hadoop Cluster Architecture
- Hands on Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem required - Proven experience within CLOUDERA Hadoop ecosystems (MR1,MR2, HDFS, YARN, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Pig, Hue, etc.)
skills: Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and resolve technical challenges
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.