Our client in the Cleveland, OH are is looking for a Database Developer.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- SQL Query Writing, Tuning, & Development.
- Assists development teams in creating database procedures, functions and triggers.
- Monitor and assist with performance issues.
- Have worked with accounting and invoicing systems.
- Ability to sit-down with the business and talk through needs
- Ability to work with PostgresSQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Information Technology, or a related field is required.
- Certifications: MCSA: SQL Database certification
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Experience with NoSQL or big data is preferred.
- Experience ETL tools such as SSIS and reporting with tools such as SSRS.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP, or AWS.
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.