job summary: Job Summary :-
- Client is looking for an experienced SAP Basis Consultant to help with our SAP S4 HANA 1809 Implementation.
- The successful candidate should have strong proficiency and real time deep hands-on experience in implementation on S4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform.
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 100 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities :-
- Support and maintain multi-landscape On-Prem/Cloud SAP environments.
- Implement application installations, upgrades, enhancements, patches as needed and coordinate with technical, functional teams and business users.
- Proactively analyze SAP environment to detect deficiencies, recommend and implement solutions for improvement Tune SAP environments to ensure integrity, stability, and optimal performance.
- Set up SAP Cloud Platform Tenants and Subaccount.
- Establish connectivity between SAP Cloud, On-premise and other SAP Cloud applications.
- Interact with the Identity management team for SAML configuration and troubleshooting.
- Document step-by-step instructions for setup and support of new SAP Cloud Platform applications in NEO and Cloud foundry.
- Work with SAP Security, Development, Integration, and Basis teams to implement new SAP Cloud based Solutions.
- Adopt the standard operating procedures and change control processes for the SAP Cloud platform
- Hands-on with system installations and administration in both On-Premise and cloud.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to customers in a timely manner.
- Experience with coordinating and participating in structured projects
- General understanding of IT infrastructure, virtualization methods, and backup technologies preferred.
qualifications: Qualifications :-
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- A minimum of 7+ years SAP BASIS experience with end to end SAP implementation and at least 2 years of SAP S/4 HANA end-to-end implementations on Cloud platform.
skills: Skillset and required experience :-
- Must have experience in SAP Cloud Platform or Integration with Cloud.
- Fiori Setup and Configuration including Code deployment.
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform including WebIDE, GitHub, HANA Cloud Connector & Workflow Monitoring.
- SAML/SSO Configuration, Web Dispatcher Configuration and setup.
- SAP HANA 2.0 including data provisioning technologies (SLT, SDI, flat file).
- Good to have experience in Cloud platform such as Ariba, Concur, Salesforce etc.
- Knowledge on third party products Vertex, OpenText and ServiceNow.
- Knowledge on multi-landscape environments Oracle, MS SQL, HANA, Business Objects, Data services.
- Knowledge of technology stack for SAP S/4HANA, FIORI, SAP NetWeaver Gateway, HaaS as a service.
- Good understating of Enterprise load balancers and IDM.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and proven multitasking and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.