Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Renton, WA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Renton, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30.82 - 34.67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
This resource will be working along side Clinical Manager on the following project:
- SharePoint Cleanup-Gather input and reorganize SharePoint information for multiple Care Management programs to improve end user utility, Review and update standard work documents, including adding site specific information where needed. Assist in implementation refresh on recent initiatives, ensure that various teams have access to standard work documents.
- Minimum of 3 years in Health Care. Ideally working with process improvement, in health care setting, overall needs to understand health care medical records/systems and health care environment and language/terminology.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in SharePoint and have proficiency with the tool As well as Microsoft Office applications.
- High School Diploma Required
- Understanding of Project management, organization, proficiency in written & verbal communication, working with multiple stakeholders - staff and leadership, able to travel to multiple sites mostly in Western Washington, one site in Spokane.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.