- Utilize forecasting tools and reporting provided by the Asset Management team to maintain acceptable levels of stock at designated areas within regional hub. Site inventory monitoring
- Research and resolve inventory inconsistencies
- Procure, track, monitor and receive orders Invoice Reconciliation Identify and initiate RMA's on DOA equipment as needed Deploy- Track and manage PC and peripherals requests (SLA-based workflow within web ordering system)
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Triage requests that require exception approvals
- Resolve issues and set/re-set customer expectations per corporate standards as needed
- Provide expedited service if applicable Request modifications and cancellations
- Update/modify Asset ownership Arrange for shipment of hardware as needed
- Ensure customer expectations are set
- Maintain/Sustain- Partner with technical support team on- Break/fix scenarios
- Replacements Hardware Upgrades
- Return to Inventory hardware Manage assignment and collection of temporary and training loaners
- Monitor and respond to portal web emails and contacts as required
- Track and update Asset ownership as needed
- Escalations to management for unreturned hardware
- Refresh/Recycle- Partner with Asset Management team on ordering of equipment for refresh efforts
- Utilize hardware roadmap for identification of assets to be retired
- Ensure hardware has met Security requirements Submit itemized recycle report to Asset management
- Update database with Asset retirement Work
qualifications: - Top desired 3 skill sets.
Highly communicative both Written and Oral, Proficient with Outlook and preferable Service Now or other mainstream Service Delivery or Asset Management Platforms/Tools. Either ITIL Certified or understand of having worked in ITIL environements.
- Programs/Tools that will be used on the assignment (if any). Service Now / Outlook / MS Office
- Previous experience required/preferred - Any previous experience of using an Asset tool like Service Now
- Examples of work you will like to see in addition to the resume. Demonstrable experience of Inventory Fulfilment
- How will you interview candidates (i.e. phone screen, in person, loop)? BlueJeans Video call with me and possibly with one of my team in Bellevue or Seattle. Will need to be able to work initially from Bellevue but transition to Seattle Campus.
skills: Required Skills/Experience
- Experience and Education Guidelines: Degree in business administration, computer science, software engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience Previous experience in a customer service or corporate environment
- Basic understanding of PC and MAC hardware
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook) Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with remote teams in a fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.