Product Support Specialist
- Support partners in integrating their data. Understand how their data is structured and consult with them on the best way to integrate.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide high touch technical support. Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from partnership teams.
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison forTechnical Services Product and Tools Operations, internal Product/Engineering and Development teams by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence and ongoing communications with these stakeholders.
- Learn and build expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications. Compile, analyze and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Drive optimizations and seek to reduce cost through tool or process improvements.
- Respond to user email inquiries.
- Communicate user feedback to engineering and product teams.
- Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports.
- Monitor customer feedback and product performance
- BA/BS degree; in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a Partner Management/B2B support role.
- Experience in a project management role, working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
skills: - Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to provide effective and pro-active communication to various stakeholders.
- Effective problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.