- Performing Internal Vulnerability and Compliance assessments.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analysis of vulnerability assessments reports.
- Plan and follow up of vulnerabilities and patch remediation plans.
- Plan of internal and external vulnerability assessments projects.
- Communication with vendors for security assessment services.
- Maintain documentation and reports to support remediation strategies.
- Provide up-to-date reports on vulnerabilities and patching status.
- Provide up-to-date reports on project and task progress, and centrally track, in a timely fashion, incoming and existing problems.
- Interface with system administrators groups and individuals to resolve security issues related to implementation of compliance recommendations.
- Analysis of windows security events logs to detect anomalies and to generate recommendations.
- Efficiently manage multiple simultaneous tasks across new projects and existing systems, including management of on-call duties.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Highly proactive.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or Equivalent.
- Must have entry/medium level knowledge and experience on at least one of the following categories: Administering Windows, PowerShell
- Must have experience working with tools like Qualys and SCCM or any other similar tool for Vulnerability Scanning.
- Must have entry level knowledge on IT Security.
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in a corporation or service firm is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.