- Primary responsibilities include reviewing desktop vulnerabilities, testing patches and troubleshooting application installs
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Remediating failed SCCM package/application installs
- Researching desktop application vulnerabilities using Qualys tool
- Identifying business impact of upgrading software to latest patched version
- Working with application owners on remediation of vulnerable software
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Maintaining updates via email to end users, making sure they are kept up to date on progress
- Working with manager to put together reports on new or aged vulnerabilities
- Keeping track of all work assigned and ability to provide daily updates to management
- Windows 10 troubleshooting
- Microsoft SCCM Agent troubleshooting
- Familiar with the Windows Registry
- Project Management Skills
- Great communication skills
- Candidate must be able to work as part of a team in supporting an enterprise level infrastructure.
- Strong writing / documentation skills providing technical documentation.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize simultaneous projects and issues.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.