Our client is looking for ETL Developers / Engineesr to develop, implement and maintain ETL/ELT solutions. This position is a long term project that can extend past 2 years and is open to the Memphis or Dallas area. Ideal candidate must be able to move, integrate, and transform data into business insights for applications. Must be a team player and capable of understanding business requirements. Our client is wanting candidates who have come from large IT department & have experience working on data acquisition consolidation initiatives. Corp 2 Corp candidates will be considered for this role but must have good communication skills.
location: Memphis, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: High School
- Developing, maintaining and supporting automated ETL (extract, transform, and load) jobs and batch processes, to facilitate data exchange with internal clients, vendors and business partners
- Performing data migrations from any third party IP database into the company's Intellectual Property database (SQL Server) in a timely and accurate manner with the existing ETL tool
- Performing analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy
- Demonstrating attention and taking responsibility for timely tasks completion.
- Testing of all ETL programs and exception handling processes to eliminate/reduce technical debt
- Ensuring adherence to defined engineering standards and best practices for all developed components
- Seeking to understand the domain in which we operate
- Working with Product Owners and other Engineers to craft solutions to business problems
- Strong programming/development skills using PL/SQL (package, procedures, functions, triggers) and batch coding skills such as Bulk collections, dynamic SQL, and parallel processing;
- Must have hands-on experience with building a complex ETL process
- Must have experience working with Oracle procedures, shellscripts, PL/SQL, a job scheduling tool
- Must have strong knowledge working with complex source data in a relational database
- Experience analyzing high volumes of data for multiple purposes in a dynamic environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience in ETL design & development; Informatica is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience development in Oracle PL/SQL and MS SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.