Banking Business Systems Analyst
Looking for a business systems analyst with banking experience for a six month contract in southern New Jersey.
Candidates can work two days from home
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelor's degree required.
Years of experience: 8-10 years
Reason for request/why opened: Backfill
% Interaction with Stakeholders: 100% interaction with vendors and stakeholders
Team Size: 6 direct 25-30 overall
Personality Style/Team Culture: Fast paced environment, collaborative, remote company (working with individuals all over the country).
Selling Points of Position: client experience, networking opportunities, in the process of being an agile environment and this group is very much involved
Best Vs Average Candidate: Initiative - somebody who is willing to speak up and ask lots of questions and will follow up on those questions as well.
How will performance be measured: Verbal feedback from the manager
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Elicit, analyze, and document Business Requirements for projects that require Business Analysis work.
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solution, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in clients services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and facilitation skills
1.) Business Systems Analyst experience - 8+ years
2.) Experience working with vendor systems - assessing vendor technologies against business and technical internal requirements - 3+ recent years of experience
3.) Experience understanding Business requirements, forming functional specifications and technology requirements to determine which vendor systems to procure - 3+ years
4.) Data Mapping, creating conceptual/logical/physical models - 3+ years
5.) Diagramming System Flows and Process - 4+ years
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Experience with LockBox Vendor Technology Procurement ***
2.) Experience with Financial Management Reporting Products Procurement
3.) Experience with Security/Compliance Systems Products Procurement
4.) Experience with Salesforce Technology Procurement ***
5.) SQL hands-on experience for data mapping and creating models
6.) Experience with banking industry security protocols and regulations regarding systems and data handling (ISOXXX, etc.)
Skills needed for submittals
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? Yes or No
Working with vendor systems - assessing vendor technologies against internal requirements- years
Assessing Business requirements to determine which vendor systems to procure-years
Business Systems Analyst experience- years
Data Mapping, creating conceptual/logical/physical models-years
Diagramming System Flows and Process-years
Experience with banking industry security protocols and regulations regarding systems and data- years
Experience with Financial Management Reporting Products Procurement-years
Experience with LockBox Vendor Technology Procurement-years
Experience with Salesforce Technology Procurement- years
Experience with Security/Compliance Systems Products Procurement-years
SQL hands-on experience for data mapping and creating models-years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.