This position will serve as a critical member of a small team of Reporting Business Systems Analysts and Developers in Scottsdale, AZ. You will be supporting a highly regulated business area.
Looking for a self-learner to work closely with Business Objects report developers to make sure the rules are clear and that the reports meet the needs. Will also develop and execute test plans after development is complete.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gather requirements, analyze data and mockup and document new reports in a way that allows for clear customer review and approval and efficient development and testing.
- Provide production support and analysis for existing reports and data to determine whether there are issues with reports, data warehouse or the source systems that are providing the data.
- Provide requirements and design support for the data warehouse team
- Provide testing for any changes to reports, new reports, and system changes in the reporting portal.
- Leads small to medium department projects or small pieces of larger projects
- Identifies areas of risk, evaluate controls and makes recommendations for improvements
- An experienced BSA can provide reporting adhoc support to internal and external customers by using existing reports, SQL, and Excel
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL (1 year of experience is required)
- Business Systems Analyst
- Test plans
- mock ups
- business requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.