Seeking a passionate and motivated developer who wants to contribute in a meaningful and critical role. This team member will jump into ongoing web development flow, work closely to design and build solutions to include marketing websites, eCommerce systems and bespoke web applications. You will be involved in the day-to-day project cycle working closely with team members.
location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Build new and support existing Craft CMS websites and eCommerce systems
- Develop modular and sustainable code to support UI designs and site requirements
- Deploy code to servers, manage Databases, and assist with the QA process
- Help to optimize internal processes, tools, and products
- Strong experience with Craft CMS is a MUST.
- Possess a strong understanding of HTML5, Twig, Sass, Js, PHP, MySQL and Gulp
- Comfort with SEO, Performance, and Accessibility best practices
- Familiarity working with Git, WorkPress, Shopify and React.
- Capable of building with Craft 2 and 3.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with React and Vue
- Familiarity with visual design
- A passion for building websites and applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.