Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Programmer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Oakland, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51.36 - 57.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- To convert existing Infoview/Clarity reports to the Power BI application. This will involve reviewing current reporting requirements and translating these into Power BI.
- To build various dashboard reports that are required for the revenue cycle
- Ideal candidate has built reports and has a good understanding of SQL, DAX, Power BI, Clarity experience to complete this work
- Bachelors Degree Required
- SQL required, Clarity experience required
- Experience with epic's clarity database, especially Hospital and Prof. Billing. Required.
- Ability to write complex Oracle SQL statements Required.
- SAS required, Clarity required, Power BI required, Oracle required, no exceptions.
- Power BI dax programming and report building skills.
- Applicant needs to have the required skills listed above.
- Any epic clarity certifications are good.
- Willingness to learn Power BI
- Ability to consult with all levels of staff/management to turn complex business problems into report solutions.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.