Sr. Project Manager
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Sr. Project Manager to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Diego, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51.36 - 57.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Leads the delivery of a highly complex project(s). Maintains a tactical focus. Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables. Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns. Utilizes and effectively communicates technical components of an initiative to applicable parties. Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Coordinating multiple analysts across the MAS&S Business Configuration team with the KP Membership Connect program to organize, develop, plan, and execute a process to implement configuration for EPIC, and Oracle systems.
- Working closely with technical resource to plan a process for how business configuration will work with EPIC, Oracle and KP resources.
- Speaking to leadership regarding the plans and status of our portion of the program.
- Excellent Communication (written/verbal)
- Business Acumen/Politically Savvy
- Technically proficient
- Experience Level: 5+ years of experience required.
- Education:High School Diploma required.
- College or 5 years' experience
- EPIC or Oracle ORMB experience
skills: Additional Skills Preferred (not required):
- Epic Certification
- Six Sigma Blackbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.