Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Project Manager to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Los Angeles, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $36.98 - 41.60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Scheduling appointments /meetings with internal KP teams (with Nursing dept. leaders)
- Coordinating meeting logistics: Agenda, minutes, food, etc...
- Build reports using Excel
- Knowledgeable in patient safety a plus: absence of preventable harm to a patient during the process of health care and reduction of risk of unnecessary harm associated with health care to an acceptable minimum.
- An acceptable minimum refers to the collective notions of given current knowledge, resources available and the context in which care was delivered weighed against the risk of non-treatment or other treatment
- Additionally, the individual should be familiar with policies, organizational leadership capacity, and performance improvement to drive patient safety.
- High School Diploma Required
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Intermediate Excel required (build reports, filter, organize information) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (will need to communicate with leaders and other project managers) required.
- Experience as a project manager (PM) required.
- Knowledge of Risk Management /Patient Safety HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Experience as a PM in healthcare setting a plus.
- Experience with computer based systems
- Advanced Excel (v look up, macros etc) a plus.
- Should have intermediate skills in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) highly preferred.
- Comfortable with meeting scheduling using teams a plus.
- Able to change tasks at any given moment.
- Able to prioritize and address emergency situations immediately.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.