job summary: Summary:
- Develop and write front-end solutions as part of an agile scrum team
- Develop HTML & JS for consuming back end Transactional and Informational RESTful services
- Develop AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) components for Content Authoring
- Develop application code following TDD as part of agile scrum team.
- Supporting existing web assets both maintenance and new features
location: Horsham, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $51.75 - 61.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Maintain a set of front-end development best practices to facilitate rapid delivery of solutions
- Rapid site prototyping using HTML5/JS/CSS
- Collaborate with the team on application decision-making
- Develop innovative solutions delivering optimal user experience
- Provide story point estimates and story dialog as part of planning meetings
- Deliver maintainable code in accordance to enterprise standards
- Continue to stay abreast with trends and best-practices in front-end development
- Candidate in this role must have excellent communication skills with consultative experience
- Work closely with Content team in authoring tasks.
- Help Operations and QA during issue analysis.
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- 3+ years of experience with the ability to hand-write code HTML5/CSS3/JS
- 2+ years of experience working on data driven web applications consuming backend JSON/REST data services
- 2+ years of experience using Responsive web design
- Ability to analyze PSD mock-ups and apply creative and standards based coding solutions that work across all browsers and devices
- Experience working on internet facing marketing websites (targeting multiple browsers and devices)
- Good understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), DTM and tagging
- Experience in AEM environment management
- Experience Gathering UI requirements, wireframing and prototyping
- Possession of personal portfolio of projects and creative design
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager)
- Cloud-based server environments, preferably OpenShift.
- Integrating web analytics for page views and user actions on a page
- Experience with authenticated websites
- Experience with Selenium for automated testing with BrowserStack or SauceLabs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.