This position is for someone who can quickly become the expert in applications that supports various pre-sales solutions. This position will bridge communication between business and development users. It is expected that this position be able to become an expert in how the solution works and will be able to answer questions by knowledge gained, previous experience and research rather than by asking others for the answer.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner and will possibly have done development work in the past.
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $49 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Business requirements documentation
- Technical requirements documentation
- Non-functional requirements documentation
- Attend daily scrum and keep development team unblocked
- Sprint backlog grooming
- User story grooming
- Sprint planning
- Running sprint demos for product stakeholders
- Third-party dependency management
- Test case definition
- Integration testing coordination
- Communicating project milestones and delays to leadership
- 10 years of IT experience in United States
- Excellent communication with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Understanding of data integration technologies such as API's, ETL's, flat files, etc...
- Experience with any of the following tools is a plus: AWS, AEM, Apigee, WSO2, GraphQL, Tableau, JBoss.
skills: - Ability to transform business requirements into technical requirements for a software product team
- Understanding of software testing cycles
- Understanding of software release management
- Ability to use Jira for planning, organization, communication, and reporting.
- Ability to capture non-functional system requirements and ensure product quality
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.